Basically, there are some popular channels recently upgraded to Roku channel store. Similarly, Pluto TV is the latest channel and now available for some Roku models. Probably, this is the best streaming channel in term of live TV streaming. The Roku users can directly watch their favorite online contents via watch Pluto TV.
So, get ready to explore your favorite shows on your TV screen. It has more than a hundred Live TV channels. But Pluto TV available for selected Roku’s models such as Roku 1, Roku 3 and Roku streaming stick. If you want to watch Pluto TV then you need to create a www.roku.com/link account.
Some of the Awesome Features of Watch Pluto TV are such as:
- It allows you to watch live TV along with fast streaming service.
- The Pluto TV provides you high-definition video contents along with HDR picture quality.
- Also, Pluto TV gives you HD Channels like The Onion, CNET, NBC, and IGN etc.
- The channel has the ability to download Movies, Songs, Audio and videos etc.
- The Pluto TV available on popular devices like Roku, Amazon fireplace TV and Apple TV.
Do not miss any channel to stream on your device. This channel has many interesting categories to play such as Movies, Videos, Sports, News and much more. This channel will play the contents that you will never watch on another live TV platform.
Do you want to activate Pluto TV channel on Roku? Then follow the given steps and watch your favorite live TV programs.
How to Watch Pluto TV on Roku?
Before you proceed to activation steps, firstly you need to check that your device is supportable for Pluto TV service or not. Follow the steps to check out your Firmware version.
- Initially, go to your Roku Home screen by pressing Home button from your Roku remote.
- Then reach the settings menu.
- From your settings menu press “Right arrow” from your Roku remote.
- Now you can see your Roku models details on your screen. If your Roku player has the ability to activate Pluto TV then proceed to next steps:
- Go to your Settings menu again and press “display” button from your Roku remote.
- Afterwards, find the “Cast Screen” option from the menu.
- When you got the “cast screen” option click on it, you will be prompted with the various device names, select your device from the list.
Note: In case, if your Roku device does not show on the available devices list then try to enable” wireless display” option through the main menu.
- After that, you will get your device name on your screen, select your Roku device.
That’s all; you have activated the Pluto TV to your Roku player. Further, enjoy the best streaming services on your Roku player and watch live channels without paying any subscription charges. Here are some best channels of Pluto TV that stream the most times in a day. So, the most watched channels are:
- NBC News
- Sky News
- News Max
- News 24/7
- RT America
- The Weather Network
- Extreme Sports
- Snow TV
- Classic Toons
- Horror 24\7
- Newsmax TV
- The Opera network
- Classic movies
- CNet and much more.
In addition, if you need more information regarding latest Roku channels then go to roku com link. We are available for 24/7 hours you can visit anytime you want.