Roku allows you to set up a payment method to support the paying bills for our Roku subscription. Also, you add, update or adjust payment method for roku.com/link account. Once we get our beloved motion pictures and TV programs Roku channel store, the Roku starts up and we have to pay the subscription charges for each month.
While creating Roku account, you have to connect it with the payment method. Moreover, it is necessary to increase the payment of future bills. Adding or updating the payment information does not make a charge to your Roku account so you can alter the payment method for any number of times you need. Besides, you might be charged if you are purchasing any movie and TV show utilizing your Roku account. There are two payment methods you can be used such as PayPal or Credit card. Further, you must follow the beneath procedure to update payment method for Roku.com/link account.
Steps to Update Payment Method for Roku.com/link
- Initially, go to Roku’s official site.
- Next, sign in to your Roku account.
- Then choose “Update” option under the payment method. All details, for instance, credit card, address and contact details should be valid.
If you encounter any kind of trouble while adding a payment method, you must follow the following steps to fix your issues.
- Verify that you have entered valid credit card details.
- Next, try to utilize another card.
- Try to utilize PayPal method, if available.
- Also, try to use another web browser such as Chrome, Firefox and much more.
Guidelines to remove your payment method
- Firstly, visit Roku’s official site from your preferred devices such as laptop or computer.
- Login to your roku com link account.
- Under the payment method, you must tap on “Update” button.
- After that, tap on “Remove payment method” option. That option is found at the bottom of the page and then click on confirm button.
Would you like to get more updation regarding Roku? Then do not feel hesitate to visit roku.com/link support. Surely, here you can necessary details about Roku’s recently launch products.