The Roku Streaming Stick is the best device ever. The most important thing about Roku streaming device is that you can watch thousands of channels with internet access. The users can enjoy internet on their big screen from Roku streaming device.
Further, this small sized device can support high resolution such as 1080p & 720p etc. Watch the all media content in original quality with Roku streaming stick. There are so many benefits you can see if you are going to buy this product. Basically, this Roku device is high rated device and easy to set up, it does not want an extra place to set up. Simply, you have to connect this device to your smart TV. With smart features and smart prices, this device becomes the best media player in the last year.
If you are excited to stream contents through Roku streaming stick then follow the below instruction to take benefit of Roku streaming stick:
- First, open the packing and check your Roku device have complete gadgets such as Roku remote, essential thing, for instance, power adapter & power batteries etc.
- Now, connect your streaming stick to your smart TV.
- Attach the power adapter to Roku streaming stick
- Now insert the streaming stick into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Eventually, plug-in power adapter into the wall socket and ON the power button.
- Wait for the start screen, when it starts it will ask you to choose the language. Simply choose a language and click “Next” button.
- Then connect your Roku streaming stick to a strong internet connection.
- After that, wait a few minutes for Roku software uploading. Once software update successfully, you need to reboot your device.
- In the next step, you should have to go www.roku.com/link activation.
How to Activate Roku Account:
For enjoying all features of Roku streaming stick you need to activate your Roku Streaming Stick. Follow the steps to start a Roku account:
- First and foremost, go to Roku’s official site from your Smartphone, PC or tablet.
- Here you will be asked to enter activation code; the activation code will be display on your TV’s screen.
- Afterwards, create your Roku account or if you have created already then simply log in to your Roku account.
- In the last step, you have to select a payment method to pay the future Subscription bills. Just choose one payment method from the various choices.
- Enter your security PIN into Roku official site.
Done, you have activated your Roku streaming stick now move to your Roku channels store to add latest Roku channels such as Netflix, Fx Networks, HGTV, NowhereTV and HBO go etc.
Further, when you find any difficulty regarding Roku streaming stick then move to Roku chat support site. Our Roku expert will tell you easy ideas to solve your problems.