How to Solve Different types of Roku Error Codes
Usually, users encounter difficulties during the Roku com link account activation and enter Roku code. The roku error code is reflected on the screen which means the issues. Sometimes they get some error code as we mention above. Although this is not a big task to perform, performing by own could be complex.
So, now you can see the solution of above Roku error codes
Guidelines to solve Roku error code 011:
Firstly, you need to try to reset your Roku streaming player. Moreover, you can follow the below-mentioned steps as well.
- Select the settings menu first.
- You can see the “Network” option over there.
- After that, scroll down to “repeat guided setup” and click as well.
- Then choose the provided network name that you are going to use.
- Moreover, get connected to the network by providing username and password.
Deal with Roku error code 009:
Here you may have to modify the DNS setting on your network modem. Moreover, see the steps below.
- First and foremost, determine that your provided internet connection should activate from another device.
- Now you need to update the firmware of your router.
- After that, you have to modify your wireless channels.
- Then, you can adjust your ACL/MAC address filtering.
- Afterward, you need to manage wireless security mode.
- At last, you can change your DNS servers.
Solve Roku error code 001
Here we have some steps to fix Roku error code 001
- Kindly turn off your Roku streaming player first.
- Moreover, you have to remove all power cables from your router.
- After that, you need to connect the Ethernet cable to your Roku streaming player.
- Then you can make the power connection on your router again.
- Hence, you have done with this. Check if there is an issue.
- Afterward, you have to access Roku code on roku com link setup.
Still, the problem is remaining the same? You should try another option to fix above error codes. Simply go for www.roku.com/link help and get a feasible solution to fix your issues.