Roku Premiere is run on any TV with an HDMI connection. Also, it supports 720p High-definition, 1080 p full high-definition, 4K Ultra HD and ships with standard IR remote. To get the benefit of Roku Premiere, you must have roku.com/link account. Here you can accomplish steps to setup Roku Premiere using Roku.com/link.
Steps to Setup Roku Premiere:
Step 1: Pick a Language
- If your Roku Premiere is turn on, screen enables you to pick a language. All dialog boxes within the Roku app will display in the chosen language.
- Pull up and down the list and then hold the OK button from your Roku remote to choose the language you want.
Step 2: Establish the Internet connection
- Select your wireless network from the list of accessible networks and then you must enter your Wi-Fi password.
- Oftentimes the same network you utilize to attach your computer or Smartphone to the internet.
- Besides, in the event that you are unable to see your network, choose Scan again to see all networks
- If you wish to view your password, at that point, select “Show Password” alternate. This option can prevent you from entering the incorrect password.
- Make sure your password is case sensitive. Utilize the shift button on-screen keyboard to enter a capital letter.
- When you have entered your password and decided to connect, your Roku Premiere will naturally attach to the internet.
Step 3: Software update
- After connecting to the internet, your Roku premiere will ready to download the recent rendition of Roku OS software and then reboot.
Step 4: Set the Display type
- Initially, select Autodetect display type and your Roku premiere will examine the HDMI link and determine the supported video resolution.
- Moreover, to have your Roku Premiere axiomatically you must pick the best display resolution so you do not have to manually configure the settings, click on “OK” go to automatic option.
- If you want to modify the display type, move to settings and then Display type.
- Further, if supported for 4K is not detected and you are utilizing a 4L compatible TV, ensure that all HDMI cables are well connected and all link supported HDCP 2.2.
Step 5: Activate Roku account and Roku Premiere
- To activate Roku premiere, you must create Roku.com/link account, because your Roku premiere must be connected to a Roku account.
- If you do not have a Roku account, you must follow the beneath procedure to activate Roku account.
- First and foremost, visit Roku’s official.
- Next, go to Roku sign up page.
- Then you need to enter the required details to activate Roku account.
- After that, you must enter the roku activation link code that will display on your Roku device screen.
- Click on submit option.
- Now you need to complete the payment process. You can pick either Credit Card or PayPal payment option.
- A while later, you need to create Roku transaction PIN to confirm the Roku account and transaction as well.
- Finally, you have created Roku account.
Step 6: Finish
- Once you perform the above steps, your Roku premiere is ready to use.