Easy Tips & Tricks to Set up Roku Device
Roku is a wonderful streaming device. With the help of Roku device, you can watch your beloved TV channels from your home. However, it is very simple and easy to setup, but sometimes Roku setup becomes very challenging. As there are several Roku users who confront these challenges once a day because of the absence of understanding of how to setup these devices.
Here we have some easy guidelines to setup your Roku.com/link device. These steps will help you to setup Roku streaming player in an easy way. Scroll down to view steps for the complete process.
- First and foremost, check out the provided audio/video type connection available in your TV is Composite, Component or the HDMI type.
- Next, if your TV supports HDMI connections then use the HDMI cable otherwise use the composite cable. Note that, these days every TV supports the HDMI.
- Detect the HDMI port in your TV.
- Inject the one edge of HDMI port to your Roku and another edge to your TV.
- Afterward, associate the power cable to the Roku streaming player and associate the power adapter into the wall outlet.
- After that, take away the Roku remote from the Roku box.
- Open the battery lid of your remote
- Inject the AA power batteries into Roku remote control. Always inject it from the negative (-) side
- Now, it’s time to switch on your Roku player. Once Roku gets on, the Roku displays the Roku logo on your TV screen.
- If you are unable to see the Roku logo then do the following steps:
- Check out that whether the power plug and power connection works properly or not.
- Check whether you are selecting the correct input or not.
- Finally, check the HDMI connection with Roku TV and Roku.
- Now, it’s time for the language selection, so select it accordingly and wait for another page to load up.
- Moreover, the very next step is to detect the available internet type connection. It is either wireless or the cabled.
- Wireless connection requires o use the valid WIFI name and the password whereas the wired network uses some physical cable connections like Ethernet cable.
- Whenever asked for the network connection, select the appropriate network- wired or wireless.
- Once you choose the network, roku.com/link player downloads and installs the software.
- Once the software installation gets complete, Roku player will reboot.
- Now, Roku restarts and shows you the startup screen.
- After performing all the above steps, the very next important step is to enter Roku activation code shown in Roku device screen and hit the submit button.
- Now, using the Roku link code, to set up the new Roku account.
- After that, log in to your roku.com/link account and then put up the payment information.
- Make sure, you can also do the channel customization from here.
- Once you performed all above steps, then you can enjoy your Roku device.
If still, you are facing obstacle while setup and activation process, take help from Roku’s professionals to set up and Roku.com/link account activation. Our technicians are available 24/7 to sort out your issues.