If you want to activate Roku streaming device, then you have to build www.roku.com/link account because Roku streaming must attach to your Roku account. Furthermore, your Roku account maintains a record of which Roku device you have and allow you to add your selected TV channels. While activating Roku streaming device you have to access the Roku link code.
Steps to activating your Roku device:
- First of all, you need to follow the quick start guide that came with your Roku device.
- Next, Follow the on-screen guidance to attach your Roku device to the internet.
- Once attached, then your Roku device will prepare to download the advanced version of software if the latest version is available.
- After that, you get a Roku activation code that is displayed on your Roku device screen.
- Now you need to enter the activation code at Roku’s official website.
Important: While entering roku.com/link URL into your web browser, make sure you type it accurately to avert fake websites.
- After entering the code, click on Submit button.
- Then follow the guidance on the website to generate Roku account or log in to a previous account.
- Once your roku.com/link activate, you have to give a payment method. Further, the payment method enables you to acquire a subscription to successful channels, rent or acquire movies and TV shows or make other acquisition from the Roku channel store.
- Additionally, Roku has two payment method options such as credit card and PayPal and you need to choose one of them.
- In case you prefer Credit card payment method, you require entering your credit card details.
- On the other hand, if you choose PayPal method, you have to provide your PayPal account details.
- Besides, if you want to acquire unapproved acquisitions, then you need to generate a PIN for your Roku account. If you do not have any idea how to create a PIN for Roku account, you must follow the beneath procedure:
- First and foremost, move to Roku’s official website.
- Then sign in to your Roku account.
- Under Pin choices, choose the update option.
- Pick your Pin from three options:
- Perpetually need a PIN to make acquisitions and to add items from the channel store.
- Eternally want a PIN to make acquisitions.
- A PIN is not needed to make any acquisition or add any item from the channel store.
- In case you pick either of the first two options and have not generated a PIN, at that point, you will be provoked to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and pick verify PIN field for confirmation.
- If you previously have a PIN, then enter your PIN in the verify PIN field.
- Pick save Changes and agree to the terms of service.
After performing the above steps, your Roku device will be ready to use. If you want for more guidance or more updations, you can visit www.roku.com/link support. Our well-qualified expert’s teams available day and night to give you instant reply.