After introducing the various Roku streaming player devices now Roku is providing the mobile app to make your streaming better as well as comfortable. Moreover, you can enjoy Roku mobile app on your mobile device using the iOS and Android device. In addition, Roku mobile app offers all features of Roku streaming device. Roku mobile app has the feature to notify you about the latest updates. However, you can manage the notifications on your Roku mobile app. Besides this, Roku mobile app gives you the notifications about the recent movies, news or TV shows.
How can I receive the notifications on Roku mobile app?
Firstly, you need to install Roku mobile application on your iOS or Android device. Once you install Roku mobile app on your mobile device, you need to tap on “Allow” or “OK” on your mobile device when you see the receiving notifications appearance. Moreover, you can see the notification pop up same as the text message on your mobile device. Furthermore, when you touch on the Roku notification, your mobile device automatically launch the Roku mobile app and bring you the appropriate section. Here you can see the latest information about the movies and TV shows.
How to find the missed notifications?
Roku mobile app includes the “What’s On” tab to show the recent notifications. Furthermore, we are providing the steps to get the missed notifications. You need to follow the few steps.
- First of all, you have to launch the Roku mobile app on your mobile device
- Once you open it, you need to find the “What’s On” icon on your Roku mobile app
- Afterward, you need to click on the “Bell” icon and then you can view the recent notifications on your mobile device
How to turn off the notifications?
Sometimes, users do not want to receive the notification on their mobile device. Moreover, you can turn off the notifications on your Roku mobile app. Here we have the few simple steps to turn off the notifications.
- You can use the “Settings” tab to turn on the notifications on your device
- Moreover, click on the “Settings” icon on your Roku mobile app
- Afterward, select “Notifications” to explore the notification menu
- At last, you need to select “All Notifications”