The users can get 4K HDR substances on their Roku streaming player. There are various Roku streaming devices you can get for instance, Roku Express, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick and much more. Moreover, the Roku streaming devices are developed to provide you excellent entertainment for your home. You can easily Setup Roku 4K HDR but you must have www.roku.com/link account to enhance your entertainment level. In case, if you wish to make your Roku streaming device work for high resolutions, here are some conditions for this. Let’s have a look:
- Firstly, the users need HDMI 2.0 cable for attaching Roku player and TV as well.
- You have to take TV with newest features and software.
- Furthermore, you must have an internet connection to your TV.
- Then get Netflix subscription.
- After that, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 are both essential terms for streaming HDR contents. Confirm that your Roku device supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 inputs.
Steps to Setup Roku 4K HDR
Build your TV for HDR
You have to build your TV to stream HDR picture quality. Some TVs are supported HDR but do not activate by settings. So you have to determine this issue. You have to power on your TV and move to the settings. Additionally, there you will discover an alternative for display settings, simply pick the compatible resolution for your TV. Besides, if you do not understand this, you must follow the beneath instructions:
- At first, you must visit Roku’s home screen from your TV.
- Next, you have to pick HDMI segment.
- Then move to the HDMI settings menu.
- From the settings menu, you can view the “Advanced” option, tap on it.
- Presently, the advanced choice enables you image settings, please pick HDR image quality and tap on “Continue” button.
At last, you have to restart your Roku streaming so that it can upgrade recent changes.
If you have done with above settings, you have to turn on your Roku streaming player. So, you have to plug in the power cable to the power switch and turn it on.
Besides, you have to visit Roku channel store, then pick 4K Spotlight Roku channels and choose your preferred one.
Now you can enjoy unrestricted Roku 4K HDR picture quality on your big screen. If you find any kind of issue while playing & setup Roku 4K HDR content on your Roku device, do not feel hesitate to visit roku.com/link help. Here you can get all necessary details regarding Roku streaming player.