Fixed Most Roku Remote Issue troubleshooting. remote control is one of the best things about Roku media device. Many of us grew up with a remote control in our hands since we were practically babies. There is something uniquely comforting about holding onto a remote while surfing through the many roku channels available for Roku. That is until your remote stops working. If your Roku Remote is not working, try these tips to help save yourself some needless aggravation and quickly get your Roku remote working again:
NOTE: First of all you have to make sure that your Roku’s remote IR Sensor is clear. Sometimes your Roku remote is not in the right direction
If your Roku remote still not working then follow these blow steps
- Unplug the power of the Roku device (wait approximately 5 to 15 seconds).
- Connect the power back to the Roku. Wait for Roku banner on the screen.
- Removing the Roku remote’s battery cover.
- Look carefully into the battery compartment. You will see the pairing button.
- Press that Pairing Button for 5 second.
- Wait for the Roku to finish booting up. Once they are paired, then your remote control will work fine.
Buying a New Roku Remote:
If none of these tips get your Roku remote working again, you may need to buy new Roku remote. Amazon also sells new Roku factory remotes. Click here for a list of all the Roku remotes they have available.
Free remote app for your iPhone or Android Phone:
There are some really good alternatives to the Roku remote. You can get a free remote app for your iPhone or Android Phone.
If you lost the remote, and don’t want to go the iOS/Android app route, you’ll need a universal remote that supports Roku Device.
If all the above steps still do not resolve the issue, you are having with your remote, please click here to contact roku support visit us Now