There are following ways by which you can add/remove channels to your Roku but the easiest way is right through your device, there are the following steps by which you can add/remove channels from the Roku player:
Adding Channels to your Roku Player:
- Firstly from the home screen on the left select “Streaming Channels”.
- You can Choose from 1000’s of streaming channels including 100 of movies and Tv episodes.
- One’s you selected your channel then highlight it and then click on “Add Channel ”.
- If you have created a pin during activation then you have to enter that pin now.
Note: If you forgot your pin then go to go.roku.com/pin
- At last confirm by selecting “Add Channel”. You can now see that channel on your Home screen.
Adding a Channel From Roku Mobile App: Another way to add channel to your Roku is through Roku mobile app.
- Firstly open your mobile app and then select “Channel Store”.
- Then tap the category you like to explore.
- Now click on “Add Channel”.
- Enter your PIN if you have PIN set-up.
- Now Your channel is ready.
Note: If you won’t see the channel on your channel list then make sure your system is updated.
How to remove channels from your Roku
- Firstly starts the home screen from your Roku player.
- Then move the cursor towards the channel you would like to remove.
- Then, at last, select the option button of your selected channel and click on “Remove channel ” option.
If you want to remove your subscribed channel then
- Firstly you have to cancel the subscription by clicking on “Manage subscription” option.
- Then after that, you have to click on “Remove subscription” option.
- Now that you have canceled the subscription
- Then you have to select the “Option” of that channel and then, at last, select the “Remove channel” option.
- Now you have removed your subscribed channel also.