Manage from your Roku device:
- Firstly, press the home key on your Roku remote control to open the main screen.
- Afterward, find the My Subscriptions option in the given ways:
- From channel lineup
- Open the home screen.
- Find and select the subscription channel.
- Press star from your Roku remote control.
- From channel store:
- Select the streaming channels.
- Browse the subscription.
- Push Ok.
- Moreover, if you find the subscription, then choose Manage subscription to view the details related to channels.
- Furthermore, choose the Cancel Subscription to unsubscribe. In addition, you can also discard the channel quickly or can wait to keep it in a remainder.
Manage from the Web:
- Open the browser on your computer device and then move to Roku official site.
- Afterward, log in your Roku.com/link account
- When a Login page will appear on your screen, tick on Manage your Subscriptions.
- Furthermore, now, My Subscriptions page appears on your screen. You can also view all your subscriptions with the terms and conditions applied to it.
NOTE: The subscriptions you acquired from the outside of the Roku Channel Store are not accessible on this page.
- Choose Unsubscribe or any other option according to your choice.