Roku provides the variety of channels for all categories such as movies, TV shows, live shows, kids, home, sports, music, news and much more. Moreover, it allows you to watch free as well as the paid channel. Also, Roku channel store provides you more than 100 free entertainment channels on roku.com/link device. Here we are providing channel list with details. Moreover, we are also providing the activation process to activate Roku channels. Scroll down and find necessary information.
1. Using Netflix on your Roku ( netflix.com/activate roku)
It’s very simple to activate Roku channels in Roku player: Follow guidelines and Netflix Activate by Netflix.com/activate link on your Roku player in an easy manner.
- Access home screen of Roku from the main menu
- Further, click on Netflix icon first
- If you are not able to Netflix icon on home screen, you can select it from the Roku channel store
- Now, you need to follow on-screen guidelines and find the activation code
- After that, you have to click “Activate a Netflix ready device”
- Further, Enter your Roku activation code which is provided by Roku
- Connect your Roku.com/link account to Netflix
2. Amazon Instant Video on Roku
- Enter Amazon.com/mytv and fill in your email address. If you are a new customer, click the first round button and press “Sign in using our secure server” to register. If you have already had an account, fill in your account password to register your TV or device.
- Provide required details including your name, mobile phone which is optional and password. Hit the button marked “Create account” to open an Amazon account.
After opening an account or logging in to it, you are allowed to register your devices.
- Enter the 5-character code on your devices and press “Continue” to proceed. The code of most participating TV brands can be found by selecting the Amazon Instant Video app, choosing “Register Your Device” and then getting the auto-generated code.
- Set up 1-Click Payment Settings which enables you to easily purchase or rent Amazon Instant Videos in the future. Follow the instructions to add a payment method and choose the corresponding billing address.
- Create your purchase PIN. Input a 5-digit PIN and press “Save Your PIN”. Of course, you can view or edit it afterward.
- At last, you have the chance to learn about Amazon Prime which provides free two-day shipping and free borrowed e-book monthly apart from the unlimited streaming of movies and videos through Amazon Instant Video. At last, get ready your registration code to register your devices at amazon.com/mytv and watch the videos now.
3. Hulu Plus activate Using Roku.com/link
- Push the home button from Roku remote. So, you can see the main screen.
- Then, choose “streaming channel” to open the channel store.
- Afterward, enter Hulu plus in “search channel” bar.
- Hulu Plus is a paid channel therefore, you can pick Buy in order to purchase and later add the channel.
- To activate Hulu Plus there is the need for Roku account PIN. If you do not have Roku account PIN then you will be needed to create Roku account by visiting at roku.com/link
Activate Hulu Plus on the web Roku.com/link activation
- Login to your Roku.com/link account and go to my account page.
- Write Hulu Plus on “search channel” box.
- Hulu is an on-demand channel.
- If you wish to watch Hulu Plus you need to buy this channel. You choose to buy in order to acquire and next add the channel.
- PIN code is must activate the Hulu Plus
If you do not have PIN code then you can get PIN code through roku.com/link account
4. Activate HBO GO on your Roku using Roku.com/link Account
- Download HBO GO from the Roku.com/link Channel Store on your Roku player.
- Open HBO GO on your Roku.
- Choose Activate Your Device to get your activation code. Stay on this page until you enter the code on your computer
- On your computer, go to HBOGO.com/activate.
- Select Roku and then Continue.
- Choose your TV provider and then enter the username and password for your TV provider account. If you don’t know your username and password. If you don’t see your TV provider listed, and then choose Activate Device.
- You should see a “Success” message on both your TV and computer. Sometimes it can take a few minutes for activation to complete.
5. History.com/activate using Roku.com/link Channel store Account
Open the Roku channel store using your roku.com/link account
1. Find history.com/activate channel code
2. Go to history channel for download
3. Once the download is completed then go to my channel list.
4. Find & select history.com/activate
5. Enjoy all your favorite tv shows
If you want to get instant solution on history.com/activate code then you call us on our toll-free number
So, this is information all about the Roku channels. Moreover, if you want to know more about updates of roku channels, you can take help from roku.com/link. Our experts will help you to solve your queries.